Happy Maids is doing our part to fight COVID-19
We hope you are staying safe and healthy (and sane) during this pandemic. Whether you are stuck at home, or part of the essential trades like us, we all feel the impact of this trying time
We realize maintaining a clean and sanitary home takes on particular importance during this unprecedented time. We have taken the time to retrain each employee on safety and sanitation protocol specific to Covid-19. We intend to adapt to this evolving situation as we continue to learn more information every day.
Please read the list below-detailing everything we are doing to keep your family, and ours, safe. Rest assured that we are taking these precautions seriously. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions, concerns, or suggestions. Individual communication is needed with each client before we can schedule you to confirm you are ready for service and learn any information we need to know about your household and quarantine practices.
For complete information about the coronavirus, visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/index.html
Thank you for your support, flexibility, and understanding,
The Happy Maids Family
What we are doing to protect our families and community
- Providing our employees with sanitizer to use throughout the day
- Extra vigilant personal sanitation practices both at and outside of work
- Wearing facemasks in every home
- Using new disposable gloves and shoe covers in each home/office
- Practicing social distancing between employees and with clients
- We are using a hospital-grade germicidal cleaner alongside our Better Life Green Clean products. Complete information about this cleaner can be found here:
- Disinfecting all touchpoint surfaces:
- Light switches
- Remotes, home phones, gaming controllers
- Cabinet and appliance handles
- Tables/desks and hard-backed chairs
- Computer keyboards and mouse (with permission)
- Baby gates
- Toilets, sinks, faucets
- Disinfect all equipment between each appointment.
- We will continue to use 100% microfiber to clean your home, which removes 98% of bacteria as well as viruses without the need for harsh chemicals.
- We use fresh towels and mop heads for every home and sanitize them completely each night with additives to our laundry cycles. We have always done this!
- We have a strict policy requiring any employee that is sick or experiencing cold/flu symptoms to stay home.
- Using our vacuums equipped with a hospital-grade Hepa filter
- We can use your personal vacuum at your request
- Let us know if you would like us to notify you when your cleaner(s) are on the way
How you can help us protect our families and community
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with anyone outside your household
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Please allow your cleaner(s) to themselves in with a key, a garage code, or leaving the door unlocked to minimize interaction.
- If you or someone in your home is experiencing symptoms, please notify us so we can reschedule your service accordingly. You will not be charged a rescheduling fee.