What’s the difference between Happy Maids and other cleaning services?
Happy Maids is a local, family-owned business providing over 30 years of service. We know that there are a lot of cleaning services to choose from. What sets Happy Maids apart the most is our customizability. We understand that each home is as unique as each of our customers. We will work with you to create a cleaning solution that works best for you and your home. And we do this without locking you into a contract, giving you the freedom to adjust your service at any time. We are confident that our flexibility and commitment to you, paired with our attention to detail, will keep you a part of our happy family.
Do you service my area?
We service a large area in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. Check out the full list here: Service areas
What cleaning packages do you offer?
We offer a maintenance cleaning, basic cleaning, deep cleaning, move-in/out cleaning and post construction cleaning. Every clean can be customized to fit your home and needs. Check out what is typically included in each service here: Cleaning Packages
Do you bring your own cleaning supplies?
Happy Maids teams come equipped with cleaning supplies (cleaners, vacuums, and cleaning rags) for each job. If you prefer any specialty cleaners to be used, you may provide them for your team (just let the office know). If you have any questions about the cleaning products or equipment we use, call the office at 847-382-0082 (M-F 8:30 AM-4:30 PM)
How do I make a booking?
Call us in the office at 847-382-0082 (M-F 8:30 AM-4:30 PM) or use our online booking option.
Why do I have to start with a deep cleaning?
Happy Maids always wants to start off on the right foot. We typically recommend that you start with a deep clean if you are new to Happy Maids or if you haven’t had a service in over two months. A deep clean will bring your home up to the Happy Maids standard of clean that we can then maintain.
Can I request special tasks or extras?
Happy Maids is always happy to go the extra mile for you. If you’re not sure whether we provide a service, just ask! Additional tasks you may request include:
- Washing linens (time permitted)
- Inside refrigerator cleaning
- Inside oven cleaning
- Interior window washing (within reach while using company provided step ladder)
- Folding laundry
- Washing inside cabinets (cabinets empty)
- Load dishwasher (sink full)
- Vacuum inside sofa
How do I prepare for the cleaning?
There are a few things you can do to prepare your home for your cleaning professionals to do their magic and get the most out of your service.
- Before your team arrives, remove clutter to allow them to get right down to business. Clutter includes kid’s toys, laundry, piles of items on the floor, and piles of papers.
- If you have chosen to exclude dishwashing from your service, please empty the sink of dirty dishes.
- Leave out clean bed sheets if you would like them changed.
- We love pets and are happy to work around them. Please notify the office of all pets. If visitors make them nervous, we ask that you secure them in a safe and comfortable place during your service.
- If you plan to be away during the house cleaning, make sure the office has access to an entry key, garage code, and/or alarms.
What days do you work?
Our maids work Monday through Friday 7:00 AM-5:00 PM. You can reach us in the office Monday through Friday 8:30 AM-4:30 PM
What time will you arrive?
Please allow a one-hour arrival window for your team.
How far in advance do I need to book my cleaning?
We typically need a few day’s notice to book an appointment. If you need a last minute cleaning, don’t hesitate to give us a call and we’ll do our best to get you scheduled. Around major holidays, our schedule fills up quickly. We recommend getting scheduled two weeks before major holidays for the best chance at guaranteeing your spot.
How can I request an invoice?
Email with your information and service details for a copy of your invoice. You may also provide us your email by calling the office at 847-382-0082 (M-F 8:30 AM-4:30 PM)
Do you send an individual or a team of maids?
We typically work in teams of two. Occasionally, our maids may work individually or in a team of three.