Amazing Tips for a Pristine Living Room
The living room is the center of your home. If it’s a complete mess, your guests won’t even notice how immaculate your bathroom is. That’s why every homeowner always needs some useful tips to make their living room look spotless.
Of course, you can maintain a tidy living room yourself with a bit of time and effort, but it still is just one of the rooms you have to clean in your home. What about the grease on your kitchen cabinets? What if your carpets are moldy? It’s simply too much!
Help is just a click away! The finest maid service in Barrington is here to help you with all your cleaning troubles. Let knowledgeable cleaning pros take care of your chores while you unwind and enjoy nature at Deer Grove. Read on!
How do I declutter my living room?
If you’re anything like us, you probably have way too many trinkets in your home. Because of all the clutter, cleaning the living room becomes unnecessarily hard. That’s why decluttering is the first step towards a pristine living room. Try the following tips:
- Don’t hold on to newspapers. If you keep magazines and newspapers in your living room, make sure to sort them regularly and throw out as many as you can.
- Rely on clever storage ideas. The best way to keep clutter to a minimum is to get some trendy boxes, baskets or bins and use them to store all kinds of trinkets.
- Don’t display every trinket you have. Do you really have to show off every item you own in your living room? The less you have on display, the better your living room will look.
- Throw away unusable items. It’s sometimes hard to get rid of items that hold sentimental value. But if they’re old or broken, you’d probably feel better if you threw them away.
How long does it take to clean a living room?
Since no living room is the same, it’s hard to say exactly how long the cleaning would take. There are several factors that influence the time needed to make a living room shine:
- How big is your living room? Naturally, it would take you longer to clean a large living room than a small one.
- What’s your lifestyle like? If you have kids and pets, you’d have to put in extra time and effort to get rid of the mess.
- Do you have carpets? Rugs look great but can make cleaning your living room much harder since they tend to trap all kinds of dirt.
How do you clean a messy living room fast?
If you need a quick way to make your living room presentable for unexpected guests, we’ve got your back! You’ll need:
- A large garbage bag
- Box or laundry basket
- Vacuum cleaner
- Green cleaning products
Once you have all of your supplies ready, go through the room picking up all trash in the garbage bag and misplaced items in the laundry basket. With the clutter is out of the way, dust all surfaces quickly and disinfect them with your chosen cleaning agents. Pick up any dust that may have ended on the floor by vacuuming and mopping the floors and that’s it!
Hire the best maid service in Barrington and forget about the mess!
Barrington is one of the many areas we service in the Northwest suburbs of Chicago. Maintaining a clean home isn’t the easiest thing in the world, especially if you can’t get your kids to help you clean. No matter how hard you try and how much time you waste on cleaning, your home will always get messy again.
We can help! Get in touch with Happy Maids and have peerless cleaning experts take care of your household chores with unmatched expertise and attention to detail. With their help, your home will look its best every day of the week. Your pristine home is just a click away!