Spring Cleaning: More Than Cleaning Out The Cobwebs
How long has it been since you’ve opened all of your windows and got some fresh air in the house? Several months, we’re sure. Fresh air in your home is important for many reasons, but no one likes to leave the windows open when it’s chilly. Over the course of a long winter season, a home can become quite stuffy. There’s nothing better than a good spring cleaning to help remedy that.
You might have been dusting on a weekly basis throughout the winter months. But, with those doors and windows closed up, any leftover dust only resettles somewhere else in the house for you to clean again (and again) later.
Spring is the best time of year to give your house a thorough, deep cleaning. As you begin to open up the windows for the first time this year, you will be able to smell freshly bloomed flowers along with the other new green smells of the season. When the aroma of spring comes wafting in, you’ll crave the same fresh smell and feeling for the inside of your house.
Unfortunately, spring fever and spring cleaning come at the same time. As much as you would like to give your house a thorough and deep clean, you are probably just as excited about getting out and enjoying the spring weather.
That’s where we can help!
Happy Maids has over thirty years of experience in spring cleaning. We would be happy to put that to work for you, in your own home. Our maids are professional, trustworthy, and hardworking to put your mind at ease as they transform your house for spring.
Here are a few of the ways we can take care of your spring cleaning:
- You can request a complimentary home or office walk-through to ensure you get a completely tailored experience. We’ll match you with the proper staff, schedule, and cleaning routine for your particular space.
- You will get a quote so you know the cost to expect before we send our maids to your home. We want to give you a good spring cleaning, but also peace of mind! The estimate we create is not just based on the square footage of your home. After considering the specifications you give us, we create a cleaning package custom to your needs and budget.
- We respect if there are certain areas of your home that are off-limits to our staff. The only rooms we clean are the ones you put into your personalized package.
- Your schedule is as important to us as it is to you. Because of this, our maids will arrive on time, every time
- We bring our own green cleaning supplies which are safe for you, your children, your pets, or your plants. Your safety is a priority so we will not leave anything behind that might endanger that.
- Moreover, we even offer specialty cleaning services that you might not find anywhere else. Ask about adding fridge and oven cleaning, window cleaning, laundry(time permitted) and linen changes. We can even load or unload your dishwasher.
So you see, we take spring cleaning very seriously. With more than thirty years of experience behind us, you will reap great benefits in allowing Happy Maids to help you accomplish the task.